Feedback on my idea...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BiggioDiogu759

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Manitowoc, Wisconsin-Home of The Roncalli Jets
Hey All,

Was thinking of something to do on my off days from school, and thought of making something like this:

Untitled-1.png

Sorry the pic is soooooo small...I made it in Microsoft Word and cant figure out how to get it bigger..Help Please?

It will look like the name plates above the lockers of MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL players lockers. I will have a logo on the left, followed by players name, and the a spot for cards and maybe an auto. I know its a rough draft idea, but I am hoping I can get some good feedback on it. PLMK. Thanks.

If it's for your personal use, I say go for it. I love seeing how little do it yourself projects turn out. Do you plan on making it on something more flimsy or something more sturdy like a thin piece of wood?

If you were to sell it you cannot use trademarks without permission. But you can use images and words that people associate with a trademark.

Since you live in Wisconsin you can see examples of this all over the place with the Green Bay Packers. Gas stations have cheesy (pun intended) t-shirts that say things like "I back the Green and Gold". I haven't been to a mall in Green Bay in awhile but I'm guessing there are hundreds of examples.

It is nice to see you use your creativity.

If you were to sell it you cannot use trademarks without permission. But you can use images and words that people associate with a trademark.

Since you live in Wisconsin you can see examples of this all over the place with the Green Bay Packers. Gas stations have cheesy (pun intended) t-shirts that say things like "I back the Green and Gold". I haven't been to a mall in Green Bay in awhile but I'm guessing there are hundreds of examples.

It is nice to see you use your creativity.

So, I could use the name and #, just not the logo?

You should ask Upper Deck what you cannot do in terms of using logos for which you have no license to sell products.
-Casey

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online