Finally back in the states. (SAN DIEGO!!!!) Long 3 months.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggmack2001

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hello all
I just wanted to say hi to everypone on the boards and let them know I am back in the states. My ship, the USS Carl Vinson just completed the homeport change from Norfolk to beautiful San Diego. We arrived on Monday and it was a long 3 months but something i will never forget. The day we pulled out was the day the earthquake hit Haiti so we were first responders in haiti and it was absolutely chaotic but and experience I am glad I had. We hit ports in Rio and lima Peru(Peru was a much much better port than Rio believe it or not) and we transited the Straights of Magellan which was an unbelievable experience. I recently hit my 10 year mark and it was my first long cruise so I cant complain but I am very happy to be back. Pulling into San Diego makes it all worth it. I wont be trading as my family and all of our belongings are in VA until June so I will will stop by and see how things are but unfortunately no trading for me. I hope all is well with everyone. Have a great day.
AJ

Great to hear you're back. Enjoy sd and can't wait for you to start trading again.

Anthony