Finally Completed, now i need ADVICE PLEASE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eenrique25

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Well I've been working on a 2007 sweet spot classic memorabilia (bat/jersey) set and I finally got my last card today, the set is 100 cards of jerseys and bats. I'm really excited about this as I've been working on it for more than 2 years between trades, the bay and LCS and shows.

Now here's where I need some advice, and I would kindly appreciate your help guys/gals, I've got every card in a penny sleeve and top loader and I was asking myself if I should put them in a binder and card pages as that would be easier for me to check out all the cards, I've never done this with any autos or GU so I really don't know if it's a good idea. Please any input will help me out.

Congrats on the set completition! If I had space I would buy (2) card display cases that hold 50 cards each. Purchase screwdown holders and display all cards that way. My opinion if you need it. ;)

If I remeber correctly, they make some binder pages that will fit toploaded cards, I think I would look into that option.

My personal preference is never to store GU or AU in just binder pages, But like rotorob said, they do make pages that fit the cards with Top Loaders

Congrats on the set completition! If I had space I would buy (2) card display cases that hold 50 cards each. Purchase screwdown holders and display all cards that way. My opinion if you need it. ;)

That sounds pretty sweet, but in my small apartment I only have space for my binder and or top loaders right now, Thnx anyway. p.s. someday I'll have a bigger place haha

Congratulations! I normally use the large boxes with two rows......Your set will fit into easy and protected (top loader/penny slevees)...plus it fits under the bed. Best regards, David

I have all of mine in sleeves and top loaders as well. And congrats on the completion. I started working on this set about two months ago and need 23 cards to include the harder to find Ruth and Mathewson. Maybe one day I will be so lucky!

Dewayne