Serenity Now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jweech

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Tell me if this has happened to you. I'm wrapping up a small trade for just a couple of base cards. Just some minor set help for both of us. I just placed two cards in a penny sleeve and promptly dropped the cards which of course landed right on the corner. Both cards now sporting obvious corner trauma. Of course, I don't have duplicates of these duplicates. Just a monumental brain fart. Ugh.

Just happened to me yesterday with a Bobby Dalbeck GU RC. Putting it back into the box of GU cards and it slipped out of the top loader and right onto the hardwood floor and yep right on the corner. AAAARRRRGGGGG!:oops::mad:

I meant that you are handling the card and sometimes it is difficult to get a card in a penny sleeve without any friction. Or the same for a top loader.
Ah ok. For penny sleeves I often use scissors to cut a corner at the top to give the card more room. Slides in easy and you don't have to worry about corner damage.