Finally ~ Scans of Vladimir Guerrero Auto Collection ~ dial up beware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I saw this collection and was simply amazed. I want to collect a few of these autos as they are amazing. Congrats!

Thanks for all the comments. I have picked up a couple more that I will try and scan tonight and add.

Brian

Truly a remarkable collection. I never realized what a nice collection of Vlad stuff you had until I started looking at your threads today. Amazing.

I haven't been highly active a lot lately but had some time to scan some cards and update my stats. Here are my new auto pic ups:

vladautos13.jpg

vladautos14.jpg

vladautos15.jpg

vladautos16.jpg

vladautos17.jpg

vladautos18.jpg

vladautos19.jpg

vladautos20.jpg

vladautos21.jpg

These are some doubles I was able to pic up:
vladautos22.jpg

vladautos232.jpg

These are 1/1's:
vladautos24.jpg

vladautos25.jpg

The 2002 Leaf is #'d to 5
vladautos26.jpg

New Editions

vladautos28.jpg

Pick up a couple more of these:
vladautos27.jpg

All low #'d and the Heroes is a dup
vladautos29.jpg

The Leaf is #'d to 5 and another of the Vlad/Jones autos. I have about 4 of them now
vladautos30.jpg

#'d to 5
vladautos31.jpg

A dup of the Vlad/Jones. I really like this version. The Griffey/Vlad is a great card
vladautos32.jpg

This is a dup I got at a low price:
vladautos33.jpg

This is my 3'd "G", which is one of the harder ones to get:
vladautos34.jpg

Seriously, that is an awesome Vlady Auto collection.... but come on Vlad, my 4 yr old can "scribble scrabble" his name better than that ;)

Just added several new autos. Might have missed a couple I packed away but thought I would update this for the Benchies.

I just looked through your scans and way to go on a amazing collection. Have you had a chance to meet Vladimir in person ever?

I just looked through your scans and way to go on a amazing collection. Have you had a chance to meet Vladimir in person ever?

When he signed with Blue Jays this year, he played in the minors and came to Fresno to play. I tried a couple times to get an autograph and/or pic and I don't think he signed 1 thing all weekend. It was a very disappointing experience. He just walked past everyone and there was only 1 or 2 people trying to get an auto. He left the team a couple days later.

Brian