Finally two Walgreen blasters!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Two Randy Arozarena Rays base cards.! Bryce Harper Super Short or short print. Numbers Game of Jeff Bagwell Astros, #1 Prospect of Wander Franco Rays and . One rainbow Giancarlo Stanton Yankees.......12 Yellow...if anyone is working on the set...let me know if u need any of theses: Moustakas Reds u-6, Kyle Gibson Rangers u-26, Curt Casali Reds u-31, Jose Suarez Angels u-46, Devin Williams Brewers u-113, Robinson Chirinos Rangers u-116, Ryan Weber Red Sox u-127, Robinson Cano Mets u-147, Ian Miller Cubs u-192, Mike Montgomery Royals u-233 and Chris Sale Red Sox u-287. Best regards, David
Saw them here in NW Houston today for first time this year at Walgreens near my house. I may try a yellow set
I got. 17 yellows in 3 blaster boxes... 9(Griffey),14,26,28,117,122,143,155,156,161,177,193,204,207,232,275,276.. (I Like the yellow borders)

Got no Arozarenas in the 3 Walgreens blaster boxes but did get a Jose Ramirez All Star Stitches card.

Last edited:
Two Randy Arozarena Rays base cards.! Bryce Harper Super Short or short print. Numbers Game of Jeff Bagwell Astros, #1 Prospect of Wander Franco Rays and . One rainbow Giancarlo Stanton Yankees.......12 Yellow...if anyone is working on the set...let me know if u need any of theses: Moustakas Reds u-6, Kyle Gibson Rangers u-26, Curt Casali Reds u-31, Jose Suarez Angels u-46, Devin Williams Brewers u-113, Robinson Chirinos Rangers u-116, Ryan Weber Red Sox u-127, Robinson Cano Mets u-147, Ian Miller Cubs u-192, Mike Montgomery Royals u-233 and Chris Sale Red Sox u-287. Best regards, David
PS IS there a base card Premium on the Walgreens yellows?

Congrats -- we are still seeing nothing but empty shelves around here at Target & Walmart. Haven't checked Walgreens though, so maybe that will be a positive opportunity.

The 3 Blaster boxes I bought yesterday at Walgreens were put in a plastic case where you had to ask an employee to open with a key I guess to prevent theft? They didnt have a limit on how many you could buy like the Target and Walmart stores do . But Ive seen reseller snagging a bunch of boxes at Target and just going to self pay counter.

Congrats -- we are still seeing nothing but empty shelves around here at Target & Walmart. Haven't checked Walgreens though, so maybe that will be a positive opportunity.
Good Luck! I think theres another collector in my neighbor hood.....as there should have been about at least 6 ....some I could be going up against at least 2 collectors. Best regards, David

The 3 Blaster boxes I bought yesterday at Walgreens were put in a plastic case where you had to ask an employee to open with a key I guess to prevent theft? They didnt have a limit on how many you could buy like the Target and Walmart stores do . But Ive seen reseller snagging a bunch of boxes at Target and just going to self pay counter.
Most of the stores do have a limit...but if you go to self pay counter....then if someone does not spot them.....they get away with it.....one day...there should be an alarm....that goes off when more than two are run thru the self-serve..... : ) Best regards, David

IF you still have one regular Arozarena 208 left LMK . I am stopping ridiculous 2020 Topps Update set building at Set # 15 with the Arozarena 208 final missing card. No more set although I may try to Walgreens Yellow until I lose interest. LMK what I can send you for the last Arozarena if you still have one left. Thanks

IF you still have one regular Arozarena 208 left LMK . I am stopping ridiculous 2020 Topps Update set building at Set # 15 with the Arozarena 208 final missing card. No more set although I may try to Walgreens Yellow until I lose interest. LMK what I can send you for the last Arozarena if you still have one left. Thanks
I'm working on the 2020 Topps gold insert serial to the year 2020...I have three of them so....yes I can trade one of them for one gold card. Let me know what u have or u can check out my thread on the set building section. Happy New Year, David

I'm working on the 2020 Topps gold insert serial to the year 2020...I have three of them so....yes I can trade one of them for one gold card. Let me know what u have or u can check out my thread on the set building section. Happy New Year, David
Not many golds in 2020 Topps Update but I do have a U-227 Garret Richards #d 1889/2020 you don't appear to have

Sorry to bother, any chance tat you srill have the Numbers Game of Jeff Bagwell Astros and the #1 Prospect of Wander Franco Rays

Last edited:
Hi, David do you still need the hoops premium stock silver prizm Paul george. lmk i can use the wander franco # 1 prospect card thanks. Larry