First one in a long time...and it's a HOF'er :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Other than my very old TTM's that I have all but given up on, well...except for Chris Cooley that is...I have not sent much out lately because of health reasons...but, felling a bit better now so i sent a few out not long ago...was glad to see this one come back...I included a $5 donation to his charity and hand wrote the note.

This is actually a #'d refractor chrome card, though you can't tell it from the scan...and it looks a lot better in person when the light hits it...the signature is the full sig instead of just the "G. Sayers" that he uses sometimes...so I was happy about that...no HOF inscription though and some slight bubble up on the auto...bummer...overall very happy though.

46 days

NOTE: I sent a $5 donation, have heard he requires $15 now though...either way it's worth it!

Sayers Inc
825 Corporate Pkwy
Vernon Hills, IL. 60061

GaleSayersAutoTTM.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys...nothing big...I screwed up my shoulder and pinched a nerve...very painful stuff...makes it hard to sit and write or do anything for a long time...sit, stand, move, exist...anything...sucks....but i will live.