First Sunday of Advent Contest!! Winner is Symphonic Metal!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello all,

I have this http://imgur.com/a/2dPsvnq BJ Armstrong custom oversize on card signature for giveaway this week!

My usual rules apply, one guess per member per day, 1 through 75, open to all members!

As you may have guessed by the title of this thread, there will be a second, third, and fourth Sunday of Advent contest as well, all basketball!

Compliments of the Season!

Kevin

Last edited:
Numbers taken: 8, 11, 12, 14, 21, 23, 28, 33, 35, 44, 46, 52

No winner yet, keep the guesses rolling in! One per member per day!

Loved those Bulls in the early 90s, they were the dynasty of the decade! BJ was my favorite player on a team of stars!

I'll go with 17 which is Hondo Havlicek's uniform number as well as the number of episodes from the 1960's TV series from which he got his nickname..........just in case lightning strikes twice! LOL

It would not be a Kevin sponsored contest if I did not make those references. Thanks for the contest!

I'll go with 17 which is Hondo Havlicek's uniform number as well as the number of episodes from the 1960's TV series from which he got his nickname..........just in case lightning strikes twice! LOL

It would not be a Kevin sponsored contest if I did not make those references. Thanks for the contest!
Numbers taken: 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 21, 23, 28, 33, 35, 44, 46, 52

Love the Hondo reference! I dont recall any out of the ordinary nicknames that any Bulls players had on those early 90s teams. Of course MJ had a ton of nicknames, and then later in the 90s, Rodman was the Worm, and Robert Parish was the Chief....anyone recall any nicknames of the Bulls?