For the DEDICATED player collector...guest appearance question!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have about thirty or so Jordan guest appearance cards that I collect I wont even consider them unless you can plainly see him in the card.
~Chris

It's really a stretch. That looks like Brunell's hand but it's really a photo from a preseason game and it's fifth-string, NFL-Europe standout, Billy Bubbaluski's hand!

I would only collect it if it had a face, jersey number, or jersey name visible.

As for the picture posting issue, whenever you post a pic, do not use the "quick reply" at the bottom of the page. Always click "go advanced" and then it will always display the picture instead of the link. The same thing for editing a post with a pic in it, click the "edit" button and then click the "advance edit" or whatever it is to make sure it displays the pic instead of the link. Hope that is clear enough.

That's what I'm leaning towards.

Thanks for the heads up regarding the pictures...now I understand!

That sums up my feelings as well. I have dug out cameo cards before from common boxes that have a Griffey or Bonds or some other star. I only pulled them because I saw a face, number or name on the card. Too much trouble researching partial numbers or things like that, although there is a collector I saw on the web that collects cards because of the stadium the picture was taken in (Dodger Stadium). We are talking even blurry background pics, because he knows/thinks the pic is in front of the dugout, bleachers, scoreboard, etc.

I would only collect it if it had a face, jersey number, or jersey name visible.

You now what....Everybody collects what they want....I know before I went through the posts here, I was saying CRAIG WOULD.....If you want to collect that type of card I say go for it, I think it is refreshing when collectors put a twist on their collection....I think it is "DRAGONSLAYER" that collects Topps Baseball cards with the numbers of the cards being his B-Day (month/day/year).
Again I say
GO FOR IT...It would be fun

Yes that would be me :D

I collect Barry Sanders so I have over 50 guest appearance cards of his now. I am going through my football common cards and finding other star player guest appearance cards too if anyone is interested in finding a particular player's cards.