Four Updates.... 4 TTM and 2 Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Utleyfan

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Hi, just thought I'd wait a few days before my next thread :D

Anyways....

Saturday was a pretty good day. That being said, I shall move on to the success...

1/1 Andruw Jones- Didn't think this one was gonna come back to me. Signed an 08 A&G of course and I thought I missed the 'gravy train.' BTW, this was sent early, early July.

2/1 Bobby Doerr IC & he sent back his own HOF signed plaque postcard

Today...

Hank Greenberg 2004 UD SP Legendary Cuts Bat GU relic card
Sparky Anderson... sent to him an IC but he sent back two small index-card sized (almost) notes stating he is no longer signing because of the overwhelming requests he is received. He signed them both, 'Sparky' at the end. Not sure why he sent two though?

I saw people getting ROMLB and other successes with him so got confused and decided to give it a shot. OH well :(.

PICTURE TIME!

greenbergsp.jpg

Now up to 4 bat cards of Greenberg... around like 19 base.

Picture173.jpg

Jones

Picture176.jpg

Picture177.jpg

Not pictured is Sparky stuff (obviously)

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Yep the Jones was a nice surprise :).

Looking for your Greenberg stuff btw guys. (And Utley, too)

Yep the Jones was a nice surprise :).

Looking for your Greenberg stuff btw guys. (And Utley, too)

Nice Greenberg bat! It's nice to see another Jewish player collector on here. I don't really collecct Jewish players a lot, but I pick one up whenever I see one. I got this nice 1948 Bowman Sid Gordon (NFT)

Scan1-14.jpg

Nice Greenberg bat! It's nice to see another Jewish player collector on here. I don't really collecct Jewish players a lot, but I pick one up whenever I see one. I got this nice 1948 Bowman Sid Gordon (NFT)

Scan1-14.jpg
Wow, nice card! I have a Bowman card of Gordon. Maybe someday I'll add more.