Front Row - Glen Burnie, MD Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwj20

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I tried going to Front Row sports cards a few weeks back on recommendation from a fellow Benchie. It was on a Saturday at 2pm. I found the store on Richie Highway (at least I thought I did) but it was closed. No lights. Looked empty inside. Sign above the door said Front Row sports. I tried calling their phone number online and it just rang and rang. I tried calling a couple more times and never got a response.

Are they still around? Did they move and/or change numbers?

Yes, they moved 4 years ago what location did you go to?
The new address is 537 Ritchie Hwy #1E, Severna Park phone # 410-544-3341. They should be open today until 3pm. The old store at Earleigh Heights still has the signage up.
Trish

Last edited:
Trish,

That's the phone number I used. However, I definitely went to the Earleigh Heights & Ritchie Hwy location. Thanks for the updated info. I see the address as Ritchie Hwy but usually don't see the numbers easily on that road. So I stopped at the place where I saw the sign.

-Justin

Justin,
Do you know where the Kohl's is Ritchie Hwy? Near Robinson Road? They are on the same side of the road as the Kohls in a 3 story brick building next to a Mr Tire and a McDonalds. I know they are definitly still there because I am friends with the owners and I was there Friday afternoon to pick up GQ.
Trish

Trish,

Very cool. I definitely know where the McDonalds and the Kohls are by Robinson road. That will make life much easier on me. I come from Glen Burnie by Aquahart and Ritchie Hwy. So coming down 2 takes a while with all those lights. Thank you very much for the info. I'll be sure to check them out soon enough.

-Justin