FS - 2013 Topps 300 Card Base Lots ($15 DLVD) - Details Inside!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have three boxes containing 300 base cards each from the boxes I busted of 2013 Topps. Each box is a random assortment, basically placed in the box as I opened packs. I'm not going to guarantee that there will not be doubles, but there shouldn't be. Each box would basically give you a great start on a complete set. I am asking $15 delivered for each box - can't really discount two boxes - if you buy three I can use a Medium Flat Rate and can drop the price to $40 Delivered for all three (900 cards) - plus I will throw in some extra base I have here (200+ more) in the deal.

Last edited:
Not sure yet - I really like the set and was contemplating going after it as I have most of it here it would appear.

Not at this price - I'm offering these at .05 per card as a delivered price. After shipping you are really paying about .03 per card.

I do have a Brett Lawrie Out of Bounds SP if you are interested. Would do $7.50 delivered on it.

Bump this up - nice deal at this price. Have three more code cards I will add to the lot and the price stays the same.