• ATTENTION: The Bench needs your help locating the last 4 cards to complete the Yankee Stadium Legacy set.

FS 4 Ultra Pro Baseball Binders 3 in. & 267 Ultra Pro Platinum 9 Pocket Pages

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)

I have decided to keep these supplies for my own use. Postage makes this an impossible transaction.

I bought 3 sets of cards in binders. I'm not a binder person, I use boxes. The condition is very good. The cost is dependent on shipping charges. I'm thinking $10 plus shipping. But if shipping is unusually high, my cut would go down. If you send me your zip code, I can get you a price. I saw the binders on Amazon for $10. The pages are 100 pages for $20. So total costs new would exceed $80 plus sales tax, thinking Amazon shipping would have a free option. So I'm thinking about a $40 maximum to you. The binders are blue with white lettering. No ripped pockets.

Pages Amazon.com : Ultra Pro Titanium 9 pocket pages
Binders - Amazon.com: UltraPro 3" Blue Baseball Album: Sports & Outdoors

EDIT: I added an additional 67 9 pocket pages.

Last edited:

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
If your at all interested, I will check with the PO, before you make a commitment. The PO is a block away, so it's not a big deal. As far as price, I hope to recover shipping and handling. Maybe a few bucks for me on this in addition to shipping. If shipping is high, I will forfeit any cut for me.

Last edited:

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Please don't hesitate to ask about postage. I'm interested in that too. It might turn out that shipping is too high to go through with the transaction. I am hesitant about postage because I received 2 binders with cards in them from CA. That shipping was $41.00. The closer you are to Illinois, the shipping might be reasonable.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
If anyone would like to purchase the pages separately, they are yours for the shipping + $1.00. If the binders don't sell, I am keeping them. If you can send me a message with your sip code, I can get a price for the pages. Or if you want both, it would be shipping + $10.00..

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
It is around $40 shipping to get from Illinois to the north-east. So it's probably not feasible to buy these. I can pack a large flat rate box with just the pages for $22. It looks like I can fit at 267 pages into the flat rate box. But I won't ask for payment until I'm certain if they fit. If your interested, send me your zip for just the pages. I think it will be $22, but I'm not positive that distance isn't a factor. The pages sell on Amazon for $40 per 200. So these would cost over $50 + tax if bought new.