FT: 2021 Cards

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I do not know. The cards are selling for $2-3 each on ebay so I'd be willing to trade a Trout of comparable sales value.

That's too much of a hassle....we can post up a trade and I will send you the cards and we can square up later when the BV comes out...if good with you , go ahead and post it up my friend
Robert

CubsFan1313

MVP
5.00 star(s)
That's too much of a hassle....we can post up a trade and I will send you the cards and we can square up later when the BV comes out...if good with you , go ahead and post it up my friend
Robert
Robert,
Thank you, sir. I posted the trade as a TBD Trout card once BV for the Clemente comes out.

Thanks,
David

zlw1

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Can we do this swap?

If so, send them to mcgwirenut, (Steve)

He gets:
2021 Topps Heritage #252 Christian Yelich IA
2021 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP19 Devin Williams $1.50
2021 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks #NFHT President Harry Truman Passes Away n/a

You get:
2021 Topps Heritage 18 188 302

I'd send you the three Heritage base.

Thanks
Zach

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Can we do this swap?

If so, send them to mcgwirenut, (Steve)

He gets:
2021 Topps Heritage #252 Christian Yelich IA
2021 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP19 Devin Williams $1.50
2021 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks #NFHT President Harry Truman Passes Away n/a

You get:
2021 Topps Heritage 18 188 302

I'd send you the three Heritage base.

Thanks
Zach

Sounds good to me Zach...go ahead and set it up my friend
Robert

weavahVBC

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have the Harper In Action - would you trade it PWE for the 2021 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks #NFGGB Golden Gate National Recreation Area Opens? Last year's News Flashbacks are BV $1.50, so it's close. Or if you need any other Heritage base, let me know I can see if I've got it.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
I have the Harper In Action - would you trade it PWE for the 2021 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks #NFGGB Golden Gate National Recreation Area Opens? Last year's News Flashbacks are BV $1.50, so it's close. Or if you need any other Heritage base, let me know I can see if I've got it.
The Harper is just fine...trade is posted
Thanks,
Robert