FT: 2021 Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I do not know. The cards are selling for $2-3 each on ebay so I'd be willing to trade a Trout of comparable sales value.

That's too much of a hassle....we can post up a trade and I will send you the cards and we can square up later when the BV comes out...if good with you , go ahead and post it up my friend
Robert

That's too much of a hassle....we can post up a trade and I will send you the cards and we can square up later when the BV comes out...if good with you , go ahead and post it up my friend
Robert
Robert,
Thank you, sir. I posted the trade as a TBD Trout card once BV for the Clemente comes out.

Thanks,
David

Can we do this swap?

If so, send them to mcgwirenut, (Steve)

He gets:
2021 Topps Heritage #252 Christian Yelich IA
2021 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP19 Devin Williams $1.50
2021 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks #NFHT President Harry Truman Passes Away n/a

You get:
2021 Topps Heritage 18 188 302

I'd send you the three Heritage base.

Thanks
Zach

Can we do this swap?

If so, send them to mcgwirenut, (Steve)

He gets:
2021 Topps Heritage #252 Christian Yelich IA
2021 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP19 Devin Williams $1.50
2021 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks #NFHT President Harry Truman Passes Away n/a

You get:
2021 Topps Heritage 18 188 302

I'd send you the three Heritage base.

Thanks
Zach

Sounds good to me Zach...go ahead and set it up my friend
Robert

I have the Harper In Action - would you trade it PWE for the 2021 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks #NFGGB Golden Gate National Recreation Area Opens? Last year's News Flashbacks are BV $1.50, so it's close. Or if you need any other Heritage base, let me know I can see if I've got it.

I have the Harper In Action - would you trade it PWE for the 2021 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks #NFGGB Golden Gate National Recreation Area Opens? Last year's News Flashbacks are BV $1.50, so it's close. Or if you need any other Heritage base, let me know I can see if I've got it.
The Harper is just fine...trade is posted
Thanks,
Robert