Gehrigs while I was gone

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
I picked up all of the 2009 Topps 206 Gehrig cards other than the "Carolina Brieghts," "Cycle," and print plates and the following GU cards:

[/IMG]
2005 UD Hall of Famers "Hall of Fame Materials" (23/25)

[/IMG]
2004 Leaf Certified Materials "Mirror Gold" Bat (7/25)

[/IMG]
2004 Leaf Certified Materials "Mirror Blue Position" Pants (25/25)

That puts me at 83 Gehrig GU cards. My goal for next year is to break 100.

Happy holidays,
Dewayne

siksyko

5.00 star(s)
I really like the Mirror Blue one. Hope you can get to 100 by the end of next year.

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Very nice. I guess you didn't win that Gehrig/Ripken dual auto from about 2 months ago?
Nope. I wish I had though. I just not come off the money even though it was going on the old paypal for me to pay at my leisure - with 24% intrest or whatever they charge. In the end, reason won out as it is not worth being in debt over a card anyway.

THanks for looking guys.
Dewayne

David K.

5.00 star(s)
My favorite is the first one! Sweet Looking piece of Bat! Serial to 25! Best regards, David

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey DeWayne
What else can I say other than GREAT PICK UPS. Boy that LOU collection is really looking gigantic now. Nice job. Have a great Holiday season.
Later
Tom

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)
Awesome stuff as always! I keep looking at these Gehrig posts waiting for the day when you say that you have one copy of every Gehrig GU except for the 1/1's. I am in awe that he is in that many sets!!

Tim

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
Thanks again everyone. I am really enjoying my collection and that is what the hobby is all about. I am still working on one of the ellusive patch cards, a bat barrell or an autograph. Maybe one day.

Happy holidays!
Dewayne

Sponsors