Gehrigs while I was gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaplain11

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I picked up all of the 2009 Topps 206 Gehrig cards other than the "Carolina Brieghts," "Cycle," and print plates and the following GU cards:

121520093.jpg
[/IMG]
2005 UD Hall of Famers "Hall of Fame Materials" (23/25)

121520092.jpg
[/IMG]
2004 Leaf Certified Materials "Mirror Gold" Bat (7/25)

121520091.jpg
[/IMG]
2004 Leaf Certified Materials "Mirror Blue Position" Pants (25/25)

That puts me at 83 Gehrig GU cards. My goal for next year is to break 100.

Happy holidays,
Dewayne

Very nice. I guess you didn't win that Gehrig/Ripken dual auto from about 2 months ago?

Nope. I wish I had though. I just not come off the money even though it was going on the old paypal for me to pay at my leisure - with 24% intrest or whatever they charge. In the end, reason won out as it is not worth being in debt over a card anyway.

THanks for looking guys.
Dewayne

Hey DeWayne
What else can I say other than GREAT PICK UPS. Boy that LOU collection is really looking gigantic now. Nice job. Have a great Holiday season.
Later
Tom

Awesome stuff as always! I keep looking at these Gehrig posts waiting for the day when you say that you have one copy of every Gehrig GU except for the 1/1's. I am in awe that he is in that many sets!!

Tim

Thanks again everyone. I am really enjoying my collection and that is what the hobby is all about. I am still working on one of the ellusive patch cards, a bat barrell or an autograph. Maybe one day.

Happy holidays!
Dewayne