Getting back into things...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zaccheus85

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I am slowly making my way back to trading, collecting, etc after a few years away. I was active here from 2008(ish) to 2017, but have taken the past 5 years off. Now after moving states, purchasing a house, adding another kiddo to our family (my third), and a few different jobs, things are a little more settled. My oldest son (10yo) has also started showing an interested in football and baseball cards, so I figured this might be a good forum to start gathering cards he may want as well.

welcome back and if you want to look over my www lists i'm sure you will see some of your guys ft

I am slowly making my way back to trading, collecting, etc after a few years away. I was active here from 2008(ish) to 2017, but have taken the past 5 years off. Now after moving states, purchasing a house, adding another kiddo to our family (my third), and a few different jobs, things are a little more settled. My oldest son (10yo) has also started showing an interested in football and baseball cards, so I figured this might be a good forum to start gathering cards he may want as well.

@zaccheus85

Welcome back! Happy Trading!!

Scobes