Giving Away More Custom Ginter's - 31 cards added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would love a shot at some of these. Myers, Brady, and Machado would be at the top of my list. If you do another set or can make more, Bernie Brewer would be one I would like to obtain. As a mini collector, these things look great.

Such cool cards! I'm back to "reload"...Would love the Pujols! (and the Nowitzki, if available, for my bro-in-law!). Thanks again!

hey would love to "reload" with that morneau, maybe mr met and billy the marlin so i can get them signed for my son and an auto copy of Ryan Rodd would be pretty cool too

Ryan:

Received first shipment = great looking cards - thanks so much.
I would like to "Reload" for the Jeter or trout.

Thanks again.

Got mine. They look great! Nice job! My kid LOVES the Spiderman card.

The Spiderman was my initial inspiration for the set. It's in my top five for sure. I like these best:

Dirk Nowitzki, Spider-Man, Billy The Marlin, Sailor Jack, Lance Berkman, Wilbur Wright, and the Eric Hosmer

My next sheet has some interesting ones on it as well. One card certainly will be in the top five of any red-blooded male... might not want to give it to your kid though... haha. You'll see.

Last edited:
Cards just arrived-fantastic! I think I might have to add this set to my wantlist now. especially if Kate Upton is coming next?

Thank you,

Mike

There are a lot more to be given away. Who else wants a free lot of cards? Check my photo page for images of who I have. Almost every team is represented + many notable figures.

Post here if interested!

There are a lot more to be given away. Who else wants a free lot of cards? Check my photo page for images of who I have. Almost every team is represented + many notable figures.

Post here if interested!

Ryan

I will take the Tulo And by the way I love the Hudson card.

Thanks Stanley

My next sheet has some interesting ones on it as well. One card certainly will be in the top five of any red-blooded male... might not want to give it to your kid though... haha. You'll see.[/QUOTE]

sounds like one i might have to reload on again. I got my cards thanks alot man