Giving Away More Custom Ginter's - 31 cards added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay on getting back on the last few posts. I've been away the last two weeks for firefighter training.

Benlee66 - Sorry, I do not have a William Faulkner in the set. Hit me up though if you're serious about getting one made in the set.

XZYXZY - You've reloaded already, so yeah, you've reached your maximum for the free giveaways for now. However if you're interested in chasing the set I'd certainly trade more to you. Check my needs list and you'll see I have a bunch of Ginter minis I still need towards filling a few sets. Also, I'm just starting the 2012 Allen & Ginter Regular Back Mini set and could use any and all of those. I also collect other stuff, so if you have something you're looking to move let me know and we'll se what we can do.

Generally I trade mine one for one. If you have SP minis I'd gladly trade you even more for your one mini. Would love to trade with some of you! PM me if interested. Thanks!

Just got my lot today, and Roddster, you are the man! THESE ARE AWESOME! All you benchies out there who like customs, these are extremely professional looking, and very high quality. THANKS AGAIN!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

If this is still going on it'd be awesome I get anything you're willing to give away. I like the phillies,steelers,76ers,penguins,and really any tv or historic figures...surprise me I guess lol

If this is still going on it'd be awesome I get anything you're willing to give away. I like the phillies,steelers,76ers,penguins,and really any tv or historic figures...surprise me I guess lol

Yeah it's been a week but I'd take any Sheffield you had! If not no worries. Thanks.

Hi Rodd, Received these the first time around:2,3,8,18,19,21. These are great. Would like to reload on these and also chase the set. I will check what I have in Ginter if I get the OK from you. Keep up the good work.

Thanx Benny

got my Dirk back signed!! looks great..check it out in success forum. thanks again