Good-bye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But at the same time, moderators: step up and do something about it. You can't let some dollar-chasing newjacks who will be out of the hobby the moment something more lucrative and cool comes along to drive off someone who by all accounts here is a solid member. Maybe it's just me but I'd rather miss out on ten new members than to have a long-time one get run off through my own inaction.

Did you see the original post? I did. While I understand the initial phrasing was offputting, there was no reason for this post to exist.

The member in question that had the issue with the post creator is a LONG time valued member/contributor of this site and by no means a fly by night new guy. What the other member did was state he didn’t want to trade something for something he didn’t want. We all do it. It wasn’t worded the best but nothing worth leaving the site for.

There are two sides to every story. I’ve sit silently on this post to this point. Everyone will be better just to take a deep breath and keep on trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.