Got a box of 2010 Ginter with no hits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TampaRay813

Prospect
Hey so I just bought a box of the new ginter and I got 0 hits in it. I was so disappointed when I didnt get squat for 125. Was wondering if this happened to anyone else? What should I do about this situation? Thanks

Zac opened two boxes and had zero hits. Best regards, David PS save the packs and box.....with your sales slip...proof that you purchased the box....go to topps website and contact customer service. Good luck!

Last edited:
Yes. I had a similar issue with Upper Deck a couple years ago. E-mailed them and they told me to send in all the packs/wrappers. I can't remember if I had to send in the box or not.

Yes. I had a similar issue with Upper Deck a couple years ago. E-mailed them and they told me to send in all the packs/wrappers. I can't remember if I had to send in the box or not.

i had to cut off the code on the bottom and send it in but not the whole box.

Tampa, Send the UPC symbol, wrappers and receipt to Topps and they will send you 3 "relics". I have had positive response from Topps when it comes to replacing cards and relics. Don't expect a Babe Ruth relic in retun though. Mike

yeh but the whole point of me buying a box is for the hits. Its kinda of like the lottery either you hit something big or you dont. I dont want Topps to send me 3 ****** Relics that they have thousands of.

Tampa,

I opened two boxes earlier last week, and got no hits either. My local card shop owner called his distributer in Chicago, and he said if you send in the wrappers, UPC code and receipt, they would send two new boxes for me. Maybe try that out?

Robbie

I tried to contact them and they said they are gonna send me 3 relics, but I dont want that.

Most likely the 3 relics they send you will be about the same as the 3 relics you'd have gotten in the box. Ginter is a very hit or miss product. Fun to open, but based on hits alone it is very hit or miss in my experience (and others that I have seen). Good luck with what Topps sends you.

Yeh I think thats what im going to do. Im trying to think of something good to write so I can get a different box lol, but im gonna prepare for the worse and hope for the best!!