got my Ozzy book in today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mindbinge

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Got my signed copy of "I AM OZZY" in today...very happy with this one.

I got it signed free with purchase of the book, i posted the link in the discussions forum...no one seemed to care...lol.

ozzybookauto.jpg

I saw the thread and thought about it but was kinda strapped for cash at the time and can't say I really like signed books. Hard to display them really. Looks nice though.

I saw the thread and thought about it but was kinda strapped for cash at the time and can't say I really like signed books. Hard to display them really. Looks nice though.

i like them because they are usually nice quality sigs and most of the time they are larger than you get on other items for some reason?

the books store easy and keep the auto protected...can always cut it and have it slabbed later if I want to. I didn't have an Ozzy auto, so for $26 wasn't going to miss out on it lol...got a Bill Clinton in today I got from his library for $25...another no brainer...pics later.

Yeah thats not a bad deal either, I got Cal Ripken Jr and Magic Johnson books signed. If I had the room for more frames I'd probably cut them and do something with them but just can't bring myself to cutting them quite yet.

yeah i have not cut any of mine yet either...might some day though...depends on if i ever get around to it and start slabbing stuff lol.