Great Day at the Vaught

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deltacards

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Went to Vaught Hemingway Stadium today to take in the Ole Miss vs. LSU football game... Got there early to see the CBS SEC Live Tailgate show and got my picture taken with the host of the show Dave Baker, I also got my picture taken with former Ole Miss running back and NFL Pro Bowler Duece McAllister who was appearing as a special guest on the show. I also got Duece to sign my sporting news magazine which he was on the cover of with the Saints.... I also got former Ole Miss quarterback Jake Gibbs to sign an old program he was on the cover of from when he was inducted into the Mississippi hall of fame... Gibbs was the quarterback on Ole Miss's 1959 National Championship Team and is also in the College Football Hall of Fame, but he didn't go to the NFL because he chose instead to play baseball and he had a 9 year major league career with the Yankees in the 1960's.... Also saw other famous Ole Miss Alumni at the game, but wasn't able to get there autograph... Stood only a few feet from Archie Manning, but I didn't have anything to get signed and no one was messing with him beyond handshakes so I didn't wan't to either. Two more former rebels, NFL Pro Bowler Wesley Walls and NL ROY Chris Coghlan were both honored at halftime on field... Two nice signed magazines and got to see some great former rebels and oh yea, Ole Miss won so it was a good day.

thanks
Nate

Hey Nate
Now thats what I call a great day. Sounds like you had a ball there.Congrats on all the auto,s you got. Good luck in Memphis with the basketball cards
Later
Tom