Halloween Contest! CHIEF WINS IT! CONTEST IS CLOSED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello friends,

Welcome to the Halloween contest!

The rules are simple, guess a number between 1 and 75, one guess per member per day, open to everyone! If you want, tell me your favorite Halloween costume to liven this deal up!!

You are playing for a signed UD Tony Gwynn card:

20201028_220304.jpg

Contest is open until Halloween night, I will announce the winning number then. If no winning number, the closest number takes it!

Thanks for playing, and God bless!

Kevin

Last edited:
Thanks for the contest! 55 and it was dessing up as a clown carrying a sack on a stick......won first place at my 6th grade school.....Best regards, David

44, and I dressed as Indiana Jones. We wore costumes to work; one of my managers asked to borrow and he won 1st place at his local bar for his costume!

Some very awesome costumes there! Gotta love it!

Thanks for the guesses, numbers taken so far are:

13, 19,23, 39, 44, 46, 55, 63

Keep the guesses (and costumes) rolling in! My most memorable as a child was the Pirate costume my grandmother put together for me, she broke a charcoal briquet in half and drew stubble on my face, and I had the eyepatch, vest, hat, hook, sword....the whole bit!

As I got older, I have a sister who is 10 years younger than I am. So I was 20 and she was 10 and I would still take her trick or treating. Of course, I am 5'6" so it wasnt super obvious that I was a little old for this stuff, so I would wear a Wolfman mask, carried a pillowcase and still got candy. Who needs to grow up?? Free candy. Don't overthink it I tell my students now who are SO grown up as to not want to trick or treat anymore!!

Blessings,

Kevin

12 please...thanks for the contest!

A lot of great costumes over the years but now I love seeing what my boys want to dress up as...this year oldest is a grim reaper and youngest is a red power ranger!

Mike

12 please...thanks for the contest!

A lot of great costumes over the years but now I love seeing what my boys want to dress up as...this year oldest is a grim reaper and youngest is a red power ranger!

Mike

Mike,

I agree, as adults its a lot more fun to see the kids enjoying it, brings back great memories! My 3 are 8, 6 1/2, and 4, and in order are: a cat, a Cardinals player, and Lightning McQueen (for the 2nd year in a row!) It was his idea, and not gonna lie, we love re-using costumes!!

12, 13, 19, 23, 39, 44, 46, 55, 63

Blessings,

Kevin

Give me 21, please, and thank you for the contest.

I'd have to say my favorite was dressing up as a vampire as a kid. I dressed up as a vampire like 5 years (maybe more) in a row one time in my youth. I, honestly, can't even remember ever dressing up as anything else. 😕

I will go with #58.....Most memorable costume for me....I was in third grade I think...Mom and Dad dressed me up as a robot, using cardboard boxes wrapped in aluminum foil....Won first place at school, had that blue ribbon for a long time...mom might have it still...oh thanks for the contest
Robert

Give me 21, please, and thank you for the contest.

I'd have to say my favorite was dressing up as a vampire as a kid. I dressed up as a vampire like 5 years (maybe more) in a row one time in my youth. I, honestly, can't even remember ever dressing up as anything else. 😕

I will go with #58.....Most memorable costume for me....I was in third grade I think...Mom and Dad dressed me up as a robot, using cardboard boxes wrapped in aluminum foil....Won first place at school, had that blue ribbon for a long time...mom might have it still...oh thanks for the contest
Robert

Mike, when a costume works for you, you gotta work it hard!! Vampires are fun costumes, not gonna lie, I bet I watched Bela Lugosi as Dracula about 150 times as a kid!

Robert, love the Robot costume idea, my 6 1/2 year old son was gonna do that, we were planning to spraypaint the boxes silver, but we had a last minute switch, and Cardinals won out!!

12, 13, 19, 21, 23, 39, 44, 46, 55, 58. 63

Blessings,

Kevin

24 for me please.

I'm old, so my favorite was Frankenstein... I don't even think kids know who Frankenstein is anymore?

24 for me please.

I'm old, so my favorite was Frankenstein... I don't even think kids know who Frankenstein is anymore?

Mike,

I know Frankenstein, and my kids do too, though they are not scared of the Monster in the LEAST, compared to me as a kid, he was spooky!!!

12, 13, 19, 21, 23, 24, 39, 44, 46, 55, 58. 63, 69

Blessings,

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.