Hanson finally arrived --

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gp2001red

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Been waiting almost a year for this to arrive --

2009 Finest Rookie Redemption #10
hanson4610.jpg

Well worth the wait!!!

NYMets6986 -- Thanks!!

dp33 -- David, did I detect some envy there?? :D

Myerburg311 -- I was beginning to wonder if it would ever show up.

yea. I finally got mine a few days ago. I too waited almost a year! Im glad i didnt trade it in! Though i misses the mail man and i had to sign for it so I had to run to the PO to pick it up. Why did topps send it this way? was yours sent this way too?

yea. I finally got mine a few days ago. I too waited almost a year! Im glad i didnt trade it in! Though i misses the mail man and i had to sign for it so I had to run to the PO to pick it up. Why did topps send it this way? was yours sent this way too?

I almost traded mine a couple of times. Kind of glad I didn't though.
Probably had to sign for it because of BV being $80.
Topps wasn't taking any chances of people saying they didn't receive.

Other than that, how's South Jersey?
I just moved here from Somerdale last August.

Last edited:

They sent it that way because it is an auto. Every auto redemption I have got from them has had to be signed for.

I almost traded mine a couple of times. Kind of glad I didn't though.
Probably had to sign for it because of BV being $80.
Topps wasn't taking any chances of people saying they didn't receive.

Other than that, how's South Jersey?
I just moved here from Somerdale last August.
Somerdale is right next to me. All is the same just very hot here now. And all the cards shops in the area is gone.
here is mine:
HANSONTOMMY.jpg

Thanks everybody!!

I guess I'm not up-to-date -- I didn't think about the group Hanson when I wrote the title.

dan5 -- I got a Clay Buchholz AU awhile back that wasn't certified.

brazin -- I think he took your spot on the roster!!

bongo870 -- The only one still open when I left was "Mondae's" on Chews Landing Rd. just off of Laurel Rd. Is he closed now too?

bongo870 -- The only one still open when I left was "Mondae's" on Chews Landing Rd. just off of Laurel Rd. Is he closed now too?

I forgot about him. he never had any good packs only cheaper ones. And all his commons for my sets were not in any order. But he does have alot.. I need to get over there this weekend to see if he is still there..