Been waiting almost a year for this to arrive --

2009 Finest Rookie Redemption #10

Well worth the wait!!!

gp2001red

MVP
5.00 star(s)
NYMets6986 -- Thanks!!

dp33 -- David, did I detect some envy there?? :D

Myerburg311 -- I was beginning to wonder if it would ever show up.

bongo870

Pro
5.00 star(s)
yea. I finally got mine a few days ago. I too waited almost a year! Im glad i didnt trade it in! Though i misses the mail man and i had to sign for it so I had to run to the PO to pick it up. Why did topps send it this way? was yours sent this way too?

gp2001red

MVP
5.00 star(s)
yea. I finally got mine a few days ago. I too waited almost a year! Im glad i didnt trade it in! Though i misses the mail man and i had to sign for it so I had to run to the PO to pick it up. Why did topps send it this way? was yours sent this way too?

I almost traded mine a couple of times. Kind of glad I didn't though.
Probably had to sign for it because of BV being $80.
Topps wasn't taking any chances of people saying they didn't receive.

Other than that, how's South Jersey?
I just moved here from Somerdale last August.

Last edited:

dan5

MVP
5.00 star(s)

They sent it that way because it is an auto. Every auto redemption I have got from them has had to be signed for.

brazin

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Thats great Gene, Right before the season too! You know Tommy Hanson will
get about 30-34 starts this year and potentially could win 20 games. Thats a nice card and a nice signature. Congrats on the arrival.

bongo870

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I almost traded mine a couple of times. Kind of glad I didn't though.
Probably had to sign for it because of BV being $80.
Topps wasn't taking any chances of people saying they didn't receive.

Other than that, how's South Jersey?
I just moved here from Somerdale last August.
Somerdale is right next to me. All is the same just very hot here now. And all the cards shops in the area is gone.
here is mine:

gp2001red

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Thanks everybody!!

I guess I'm not up-to-date -- I didn't think about the group Hanson when I wrote the title.

dan5 -- I got a Clay Buchholz AU awhile back that wasn't certified.

brazin -- I think he took your spot on the roster!!

bongo870 -- The only one still open when I left was "Mondae's" on Chews Landing Rd. just off of Laurel Rd. Is he closed now too?

bongo870

Pro
5.00 star(s)
bongo870 -- The only one still open when I left was "Mondae's" on Chews Landing Rd. just off of Laurel Rd. Is he closed now too?

I forgot about him. he never had any good packs only cheaper ones. And all his commons for my sets were not in any order. But he does have alot.. I need to get over there this weekend to see if he is still there..