Hardest auto to get,..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A pack pulled 2005 ultimate signature signs of october dual autograph of don larsen / yogi berra was a tough find for me. Although numbered to 250 and booking $50/$100, you hardly ever see this card.

John

collecting autos for the past 30+ years ttm/ip, etc i would say these guys are the hardest to get.
mike marshall dodgers pitcher-absolutely refuses to sign,one of the toughest autos in all of baseball.
frank thomas
ichiro-will have to spend an arm and a leg to get
rickey henderson
jose canseco
mark mcgwire
rafael palmeiro
sammy sosa-funny that the steroid guys are harder to obtain
orel hershiser
albert pujols
darryl strawberry-hardly signed in person
willie mays
barry bonds-heard he was a very tough ip for others, but i got him to sign!

Frank Thomas was very easy when he was with the Blue Jays in Spring Training. I got 2 Baseballs signed by him on the same day. He would stop his car out in the parking lot and sign everyday.

McGwire was also very easy in Spring Training both as a player & coach.

I just got Ichiro a couple weeks ago when the Mariners were in town playing the Rays. He signed one day but he signed at least 20-30.

Pujols is another that signs during Spring Training. I have 3 or 4 things signed by him.

When Hershiser was a player with the Dodgers he would line people up by the clubhouse during spring training and sign for everyone.

Strawberry is another that you could get in Spring Training. I think he still comes around for the Mets every now and then.

As for the rest of them I never really had the opportunity to try to get them so I wouldn't know if they are hard or not.

Bernie Williams is very Hard..And if he ever does a show he chargers like 150 to 200
Bernie just did his first NY-area show on 8/22, and charged $169.

Frank Thomas was very easy when he was with the Blue Jays in Spring Training. I got 2 Baseballs signed by him on the same day. He would stop his car out in the parking lot and sign everyday.

McGwire was also very easy in Spring Training both as a player & coach.

I just got Ichiro a couple weeks ago when the Mariners were in town playing the Rays. He signed one day but he signed at least 20-30.

Pujols is another that signs during Spring Training. I have 3 or 4 things signed by him.

When Hershiser was a player with the Dodgers he would line people up by the clubhouse during spring training and sign for everyone.

Strawberry is another that you could get in Spring Training. I think he still comes around for the Mets every now and then.

As for the rest of them I never really had the opportunity to try to get them so I wouldn't know if they are hard or not.

Strawberry appears at NY-area shows fairly often, for about $25 per signature.

I would say Rickey Henderson is a tough signature, not very many certified autos out there. Don't know if he signs in person though.

Tim Wakefield is real tough to find. There is only one listed on all of the websites that Google pulls from, which includes eBay. I actually had that one, but sold it when the time was right.

John