Has anyone dealt with? Yes it is a total scam!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Avoid dealing with these people https://rainwanna.com/collections/baseball-hobby-box!!

Prices seem unbelievably low! $49 for Hobby Box of 2020 Bowman Chrome? Sales for over $200 at my LCS!.

I didn't trust them at. So, when I went to pay, I had a paypal rep online when I made the payment.

On Saturday, I received an email, supposedly from paypal.
ShipperUSPS
Tracking number9361289724009587031905
Shipping statusShipped
If you have questions about the shipment, please contact [email protected]
Seller
Joyce Frazier
[email protected]
Shipping address - Unconfirmed
The reason I believe it was not from Paypal, is that I have a confirmed address.
So, I cut and pasted the tracking number on USPS.com. And, this shows up.

Tracking Number: 9361289724009587031905​

Your item was delivered to the garage or an alternate location at the address at 5:02 pm on March 19, 2021 in RAMONA, CA 92065.
USPS Tracking Plus™ Available

Status​

Delivered

March 19, 2021 at 5:02 pm
Delivered, Garage or Other Location at Address
RAMONA, CA 92065

OMG, the carrier left by the garage and someone took it? Nope, although I did look, just in case. I just had to wait until today!

As most of you know, I have been a clerk for the USPS for 41+ years. That being the case, I have access to the hotline numbers of all San Diego County post offices. So, since we moved to Ramona, I have theirs in my phone.
Called Kirsten, Ramona Carrier Supervisor, gave her the tracking number and on her computer she gets...
crook1.jpg
and
crook2.jpg
Dang it's the same tracking number, but it's not going to my house! So file a claim with paypal and hopefully will have my money back in a couple days.
LMK Bob

Last edited:
tried sending an email to their help and said that it said the address couldn't be found or can't receive mail. Probably a scam.

That’s laughable!!!! On their website...Basketball values have skyrocketed so much this ain’t even close...

Attachments

• 1F41FD32-9A5F-45DC-AE9D-3D58ADD156F9.png
    1F41FD32-9A5F-45DC-AE9D-3D58ADD156F9.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 13
Plus their showing....alerts were David from the United State of American just purchased a box of 2020 bowman chrome....or Bob or Rick??? Trying to hook as many fishes as they can....... Loved the Black Chrome box for $49.99.....Best regards, David

Hi Guys
Called Paypal to ask about the company...they stayed with me through the purchase and it showed up on my Paypal acccount. So 2020000 Bowman Chrome Hobby box for $55.98. Now just have to wait until it arrives.

Please join my 2021 donruss box break. If it goes well, I have 2021 Topps Jumbo Hobby, 2020 Topps Update Blaster, 2 Prizm Draft Megas and a 2020 Prizm Draft Hobby. That's 8 autos guaranteed!
Bob

The issue will be when the box arrives down the road...will the seller still be on ebay or will they be gone. Best regards, David
Hii David
Actually, this popped up on Facebook.. Don't know about them, but, they seem to be a bulk buyer of cards and others items.
Sorry to upset you earlier, would still like at least the auto, just lmk what you need in exchange. Bob

Like I said, went through the whole purchase with a PayPal rep and my concerns were documented.
I did get to the Status card from the link!

Domain Name: RAINWANNA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2597357602_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: grs-whois.cndns.com
Registrar URL: http://www.cndns.com
Updated Date: 2021-03-12T07:40:02Z
Creation Date: 2021-03-12T03:02:36Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-03-12T03:02:36Z
Registrar: Shanghai Meicheng Technology Information Development Co., Ltd.
Registrar IANA ID: 1621
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 021-51697771
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS11.BIGWWW.COM
Name Server: NS12.BIGWWW.COM

Last edited: