Hello Everybody!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dimple Boy

BANNED
BANNED
I just wanted to say that it's great being part of The Bench! I also wanted to give a special shout out to Peter and my good friend Thlorian17 for referring me to this wonderful site! :)

I am 35 years old and have been collecting ever since I was 6 and collect a wide variety of different cards. I like building vintage sets anything from 1980 and before. I collect inserts, GU, autos. I either trade for or buy hobby boxes. I collect from just about any sport, but prefer baseball and football over everything else. I also like pro wrestling and MMA.

As of right now, I'd have to say that I'm a HUGE Stephen Strasburg fan, so I'd love any of his cards. I also like Derek Jeter, Albert Pujols and New York Yankees cards. While I don't collect Chicago Cubs cards, they are actually my favorite team! Then again, there is a lot more stuff that I would be willing to trade for or buy if I was interested, so I'm very flexible.

I'm looking to generate even MORE action on this board and am looking to buy, trade, or even make some sales myself! But there's nothing more rewarding than making some new friends, so on that note, I'd like to thank all of you who made me feel welcome here! :)

Thanks guys!

Tom