Hello everyone im new to the board..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm a setbuilder and have my wants listed on my site. I also have a Trade page that has some nice Mantle inserts with perhaps a Ruth ot two.

Hi and welcome from Michigan....

Enjoy :)

Diane
I always have Yankees to trade as well.
Always looking for Pujols, Kaline, Verlander and prospects.

I'm a setbuilder and have my wants listed on my site. I also have a Trade page that has some nice Mantle inserts with perhaps a Ruth ot two.

i have a few of the 4-sport auto,s i believe i will get back to you as soon as i find out exactly who and what i have .....

Hi and welcome from Michigan....

Enjoy :)

Diane
I always have Yankees to trade as well.
Always looking for Pujols, Kaline, Verlander and prospects.

well give me few days to pick something out for you and see if we work out a deal im pretty sure i have a verlander rc bowman 2005 i believe probably have other things you are looking for as well..

Welcome to THE BENCH.

i have a few ortiz cards not a whole lot but some let me get them together and i will pm or post them for you and you can see if you need any of them ...most of them are 2005 and up i believe ...i think i only have one jersy or two .....