Hello everyone im new to the board..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffery328311

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hello im new to the board.. im looking to make a few trades in the future im dont got my trade page set up yet but if anyone has something in particular that they are looking for i would be more than happy to check and see if i have it ...thanks

im currently looking for yankees older player the off breed oddballs ..dk,s or mand m cards just anything cheap that has babe ruth or mantle or maris or other hof yanks ....also interseted in josh gibson cards (any)

Hello and Welcome to The Bench!
I hope you have a lot of fun here!

thanks for welcoming me unfortunately i do not have any gypsy queen ....thats a cool pick with you and smoltz i used to live in ga but never had the oppurtunity to meet any of the braves

You will like it here. My collection has grown upon my arrival on the Bench.
im sure i have some paul oneal and bernie williams card probably just base cards maybe some inserts are you interested in any base cards of them lmk...didnt see anything else i might have that you listed

im sure i have some paul oneal and bernie williams card probably just base cards maybe some inserts are you interested in any base cards of them lmk...didnt see anything else i might have that you listed

Chances are I already have any base or inserts of O’neill. I am only in need a very scarce lower numbered and autos. Same goes for Bernie. When you get established shoot me a list of some Yankees you are looking for as well as any dupes. Kevin in CT.

Chances are I already have any base or inserts of O’neill. I am only in need a very scarce lower numbered and autos. Same goes for Bernie. When you get established shoot me a list of some Yankees you are looking for as well as any dupes. Kevin in CT.

ok sounds like a plan ...im constantly buying and trading cards so i will put you on my list for paul o,neal and bernie williams rare or #ed stuff if i come across any appreciate the fine welcome and hopefully we can make a deal in the future ..thanks and nice meeting you

Welcome to The Bench, and happy trading.

Frank

i have a few of the cards on your wantlist just from glancing but i have very few cards that are newer than 2006 .......some of what i saw that i had was low priority for you like some of the barry bonds 2006 hr cards but im sure that i have otheres likt those rare (1990 donruss and fleer) ...just kidding