Hello, I am new here but not to cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hail24

Prospect
Hello all, my name is Chris and sorry this is going to be long! LOL! I just got the link to this site from Nomahlovesyah which I have just completed a nice size trade with on SCF. I have over 250 feedback at 100% on SCF, I also have over 185 at 100% on Blowout, and have over 520 all 100% and top rated seller on ebay with lightning fast shipping! Also many trades where there was no feedback left as you all know how ebay is. I have other sites I use to be on as well that I had 300 plus trades on. I buy and sell Coin and Card collections and lots so if you are ever interested or know anyone interested just let me know. I have a pretty diverse collection and have been in the process of adding everything I have into my flickr to make trading easier. I still have a lot to go but mainly $3-$20 cards. Most the big stuff is in there besides a few I will put in later today. I work alternating nights each week so 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off which means I work opposite nights every week so I am active a lot at night. If I work out trades at night as long as I have your address it will get packaged first thing when I get home in the morning and sent out before I head to work that afternoon or maybe even that morning depending on if I work a 12 or 16 hour shift with an hour drive each way. I am a very easy going guy. I mainly trade by sell value as I spend multiple hours a day on Ebay. I have 1 main job, my second job is taking care of my handicapped father 26 hours a week, I also have a small business with the coins and cards, I spend as much time with my kids as possible even though they are getting older and have friends, and I make time for my girlfriend as much as I can as well. I am stretched thin and don't sleep much so please don't waste my time if possible. I know not every trade is going to work out but if you know you just don't see pricing or a trade working then let's save ourselves some time and just call it quits and hopefully trade in the future. I find my comps by taking the last 3 most recent Ebay auction sales with 2 or more bids and then average them out to get a fair price. We all know there is so much market manipulation on Ebay along with money laundering so the only true way to get a price is auction sales. Not saying that if one auction is $20 less than the other most recent, I don't check and see if it was a bad listing description or ending time. I am reasonable and fair. I have tons of cards from vintage football sets to 2022 stuff. I am always adding stuff from trades or stuff I buy. I am always willing to trade in your favor or add PayPal if trading up 3 cards or more. Check my Flickr out and let me know if you are interested in anything and I will always get back to every message so if it isn't right away that means I am just busy but I haven't forgot you. My PC Guys:
Trout Rookies, Refractors, all numbered under 100, SPs, Jersey cards, and autos!
Jordan Early Fleer Cards/Stickers, rare inserts over $200, numbered cards, any refractors, and autos!
Griffey Patches, numbered under 150, certain rookies, rare inserts over $30 sell value, and autos!

I also set up at around 10-15 shows a year around here and I am always looking for nice low to mid end lots or singles of lower numbered inserts, refractors, patches of star players or rookies. Players Like Molina, Pujols, Arenado, Roberts, Ayo Donsumnu, Demar Derozan in bulls uniform, Pippen, Rodman, Cal Ripken, and others all sell pretty well around here. If you ever have any questions just shoot me a message. Thanks and lets trade/buy/sell and have some fun!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. No need to apologize for a long post. I'm a wordy, long winded type as well. You may find that out in the pm I'm about to send, depending on whether or not I choose to restrain myself from typing 5 paragraphs. :)

Hi and welcome. No need to apologize for a long post. I'm a wordy, long winded type as well. You may find that out in the pm I'm about to send, depending on whether or not I choose to restrain myself from typing 5 paragraphs. :)
I couldn't agree more. I get talking about coins and cards and it is hard to stop that is for sure. I look forward to many long winded conversations. The good thing is I have plenty of time at work usually so I get paid to have those conversations most the time:p

Hello & welcome to the Bench!

We are very similar in the way we approach a trade and even our late night hours I'm sure we will have plenty of trades in the future hope to trade with you soon.

Ernie

Hello & welcome to the Bench!

We are very similar in the way we approach a trade and even our late night hours I'm sure we will have plenty of trades in the future hope to trade with you soon.

Ernie
I am definitely looking forward to working on a trade. Nice to have someone keep me company at night when everyone else is sleeping. Talk to you later Ernie.

Sure thing! I have some newer baseball but mainly I'm a football guy but I'm sure we can find stuff to trade. My Flickr link is below if you want to see some of the cards I have. Thanks

Sure thing! I have some newer baseball but mainly I'm a football guy but I'm sure we can find stuff to trade. My Flickr link is below if you want to see some of the cards I have. Thanks
I see some things I am interested in if you want to check my Flickr and let me know what you like as well. Hopefully we can get something done. Thanks Chris

I see some things I am interested in if you want to check my Flickr and let me know what you like as well. Hopefully we can get something done. Thanks Chris
Hi Chris,

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you I had some personal things I have been taking care of. I looked at your Flickr and I did see a few cards I can use 2 are set needs
I'm interested in the red yellow Tyreek Hill 2016 Optic RC,2021 Purple Refractor Topps Chrome Update Jarred Kelinic & 2020 Mosaic Justin Herbert RC (my copy has the little pot marks on it like most mosaic cards do it's a huge problem with that product) let me know if I have anything you would be interested in trading for I have a lot of stuff not on my flickr so if you don't see anything in Flickr then I will dig some stuff out to list. Thanks

Ernie

Hello there Ernie. Don't worry about it taking you awhile to get back to me as I completely understand. I get really busy and don't always get back to people as quickly as I would like. I checked over your flickr and this is what I am interested in: 2021 Topps Chrome Mike Trout SP Variation Refractor, 2012 Bowman Chrome Ichiro XFractor, and everything else I like is in your single player albums which I assume are PC. Thanks and just let me know. Chris

Welcome to The Bench. I saw your website when your Walter Payton topic in one of the vintage rooms caught my eye and your stockpile of cards is extremely impressive to say the least! I hope you enjoy your time on The Bench.

Welcome to The Bench. I saw your website when your Walter Payton topic in one of the vintage rooms caught my eye and your stockpile of cards is extremely impressive to say the least! I hope you enjoy your time on The Bench.
Thank you very much I appreciate the compliment. I haven't been as active yet on here as I have wanted because I have been busy but I will get there soon. Hopefully someday we can make a trade and thanks again. Chris