Hello, my name is Brent and I enjoy collecting and trading baseball cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I actually just picked up a 40% off box of 2013 topps and got a Ted Williams manufactured patch as well that hasn't been added. The Ford is pretty beat up and Larkin is fair. What I saw in your bucket, that is of interest to me, was the Hosmer silk. I'm not sure about a deal for that so Lmk what you think. Thanks

Sure, I will trade you the Hosmer silk. If the Ford and Larkin have flaws I would probably be disappointed with them and I have the Williams.
But, you have some trajectory relics and chasing history relics I would be interested in. PLMK if any of those pending and I can make you an offer.
Thanks,
Gary

good to see you here, "SPIDER."

good trader here, folks. Brent, glad you joined Flickr. It looks nice. Saw a lot i liked. My site is fully updated. Let me know if you see anything you like.

good to see you here, "SPIDER."

good trader here, folks. Brent, glad you joined Flickr. It looks nice. Saw a lot i liked. My site is fully updated. Let me know if you see anything you like.

LOL! Just when I almost forget, you bring it right back! Why did I not include that in my u/n?!? No one likes a missed opportunity but that was just a huge fail on my part.
Soo, I'm like 80% hard at it at work right now...so if you can give me a couple of hours, I'll be right on this. Thanks for the endorsement and also for being da bomb. I'll Pm later.

Sure, I will trade you the Hosmer silk. If the Ford and Larkin have flaws I would probably be disappointed with them and I have the Williams.
But, you have some trajectory relics and chasing history relics I would be interested in. PLMK if any of those pending and I can make you an offer.
Thanks,
Gary

Those are 100% open for your choosing.

You wouldn't be happy with the Ford for sure. The Larkin is actually mostly fine iirc.
I'm sorry that it ended up that way - I considered not even adding the ford to the bucket but I would basically give it away at this point. If you want to include it in a trade at zero value, that would be fine with me. You can have it and decide what you think of it. Anyway, let me know what trajectories you like or if you still want the Larkin.

Those are 100% open for your choosing.

You wouldn't be happy with the Ford for sure. The Larkin is actually mostly fine iirc.
I'm sorry that it ended up that way - I considered not even adding the ford to the bucket but I would basically give it away at this point. If you want to include it in a trade at zero value, that would be fine with me. You can have it and decide what you think of it. Anyway, let me know what trajectories you like or if you still want the Larkin.

I'll just pass on the manufactured for right now. How about these trajectory relics Zobrist $5, Sheffield $5 and Porcello $5 for the Hosmer silk $15?
Thanks,
Gary

I would be very interested in a list of SPs. I didn't see any autos of interest but the Brooks Robinson '60s stuff caught my eye. Let me know about the SPs and we'll go from there.

This thread is lighting up like a christmas tree, I went ahead and PM'd you and I am going to unsubscribe from the thread, hope to hear back from you.

I'm interested in the Pedroia & Moncada patches if you still have them.

The Kershaw box topper is the one thing I saw. Any chance I could interest you in some NFT to try and make a deal for that? There's a nice Pedroia auto in there...lmk