Hello, my name is Brent and I enjoy collecting and trading baseball cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wifflebaws

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I'm new to this particular site but have made a fair amount of trades on another site. My username over there is nathanspilker - which is my brother-in-law's name. He and I collect together, basically to just make a fun collection consisting of players that we like and are fun to watch. Also some of the greats throughout the years. It's certainly not a straight-line vision for a collection but it's fun and ever-changing that way. We have a flickr set up and I have added the direct links to a few of the albums. As I'm sure many of you know, flickr makes photo viewing much more smooth than photobucket - so I was hoping you would like to take advantage of that and get some trades going. I am more than happy to look through your bucket (flickr, webpage etc.) or at your lists. I'm simply looking for cards that are appealing to me. I would really like to get to twenty trades in a couple of weeks so I don't feel like such an outcast. Thanks in advance for looking and I look forward to seeing some new collections!

FT AUTOS
FT PATCHES
FT GAMEUSED
FT GU AUTOS
FT HTG AUTOS, RELICS, & PATCHES

Welcome, from another Royals fan. I don't really collect Royals cards other than Brett & Gordon autos.
I primarily build sets. I looked at your GU trade items and am interested in the manufactured patches.
Larkin & Ford. If you would please take a look at my trade pages on my home page link in my signature
and see if you can find anything that interests you.
Thanks,
Gary

Welcome to the Bench got a list of star players you collect? I am interested in the Chris Sale Topps Tek Auto as well as the Rodon Leaf. If I have anything worth enough to put a dent in them.

Welcome. I remember being in your shoes and we have a good community here. Happy to help you reach your trade goal and found a few things I like, you have a good collection:

I am very interested in your Byron Buxton and Nick Gordon autos if we could work out a trade. Also, the Kyle Gibson auto, Randy Johnson auto, Jorge Soler auto, Puig patch, and Soler Patch.

Can you look at my site and we can go from there?

Welcome to The Bench Brent. I am also in Nebraska. I am interested in your Dennis Boyd autograph. My tradelist is listed in my sig below.

Welcome to the Bench got a list of star players you collect? I am interested in the Chris Sale Topps Tek Auto as well as the Rodon Leaf. If I have anything worth enough to put a dent in them.

I collect all star players...Stanton, McCutchen, Posey, Kershaw, Scherzer, Goldy, Jose Fernandez, Hosmer, Correa, Puig, Bryant, Adam Jones, Machado, Jose Abreu, Altuve, Sale, Arenado, Carlos Gonzalez, Mookie Betts, Pedroia, Freeman, Gerritt Cole, Degrom, Harvey, Syndergaard, Lindor, Sano, Schwarber, Corey Seager, Pujols, Trout, Harper...the list goes on and on. Also very much into HOF autos and patches and nice pre 1970's vintage.

Welcome. I remember being in your shoes and we have a good community here. Happy to help you reach your trade goal and found a few things I like, you have a good collection:

I am very interested in your Byron Buxton and Nick Gordon autos if we could work out a trade. Also, the Kyle Gibson auto, Randy Johnson auto, Jorge Soler auto, Puig patch, and Soler Patch.

Can you look at my site and we can go from there?

Pm sent

Welcome to The Bench Brent. I am also in Nebraska. I am interested in your Dennis Boyd autograph. My tradelist is listed in my sig below.
I checked and didn't see anything I can use at this point. I am a fan of oil can's auto so I'm a little stingy with it. I appreciate the look though!

It's nice to see some Nebraskans on here. I have been wondering if there were any gatherings held within reasonable driving distance where people get together and trade cards. Do you know of anything like that? I thought about asking down at the lcs but never really got around to doing it.

Welcome, Brent. I'm interested in these -
2002 Topps Heritage Johnny Podres auto
2004 UD Ultimate Stat Patch Mike Schmidt
2014 Topps A&G memorabilia Sam Calagione

I have 3 different albums here on the bench site, and links to a spreadsheet of tradeables below. Let me know what you find on any of them. Tks, Jim

Welcome, Brent. I'm interested in these -
2002 Topps Heritage Johnny Podres auto
2004 UD Ultimate Stat Patch Mike Schmidt
2014 Topps A&G memorabilia Sam Calagione

I have 3 different albums here on the bench site, and links to a spreadsheet of tradeables below. Let me know what you find on any of them. Tks, Jim

Thanks for the interest! I like your Barry Bonds auto. Would you be interested in a Mike Schmidt TTT triple GU auto /18? I just added my FT GU AUTOS link if you want to see it. Lmk.

I am interested in your Corbin, Cueto, Chisek, Ervin, and T. Frazier...have some cert autos for trade here...

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/55Brian/library/Autographs/Certified Autos?sort=3&page=1

Also have Gordon and Hosmer Game Used on the same site, sorry it is photobucket, not Flickr

I also have some SPs for trade but would have to work on getting you a list, lets get you to 20 points!

I would be very interested in a list of SPs. I didn't see any autos of interest but the Brooks Robinson '60s stuff caught my eye. Let me know about the SPs and we'll go from there.

Welcome, from another Royals fan. I don't really collect Royals cards other than Brett & Gordon autos.
I primarily build sets. I looked at your GU trade items and am interested in the manufactured patches.
Larkin & Ford. If you would please take a look at my trade pages on my home page link in my signature
and see if you can find anything that interests you.
Thanks,
Gary

I actually just picked up a 40% off box of 2013 topps and got a Ted Williams manufactured patch as well that hasn't been added. The Ford is pretty beat up and Larkin is fair. What I saw in your bucket, that is of interest to me, was the Hosmer silk. I'm not sure about a deal for that so Lmk what you think. Thanks