Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevenmel13

Prospect
Hello,

I wanted to briefly introduce myself to everyone.

My name is Steve and I have been into sportscards ever since I was a kid.
I started dealing when I was 13 years old and that has continued to this day.

While new to this site, I have been a member of several other trading forums and have a ebay feedback of 3377 as of this writing that grows every day.

While I deal in Baseball and dabble in Basketball, my true passion is Football.

I am always looking for autos, game used and rookie cards especially the Jets, Giants, Mets and Yankees as well as Hall of Famers.

I look forward to buying, selling and trading with many of you on here and hopefully building some great friendships.

Steve

Hi Steve! Welcome to The Bench! Be sure to read the FAQ section in the blue area near the top of the page. It has a lot of useful information and can keep you out of getting into trouble on this board. Best regards, David

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcomed, seems like a great group of people on this site.

Steve

Thank you to all the new posts.

Please help me get my trades up, if you are looking for anything specific, teams, players or specific cards please pm me.