Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RTusk40

Bench Warmer
I am currently in AAA with the Washington Nationals and although I am older (26) I am still chasing my dream down everyday. I started a blog about 6 months ago to try and give people a first hand experience of not only my journey of making it but what its really like behind the scenes, what we as the players feel emotionally, what we go through physically and how we cope with things on a day to day basis. I have had a lot of ups and down in my career, and my path has been a little windier than others but I am still focused on that ultimate goal.

I hope you will give me blog a look, I am always open for questions, comments, or criticisms.

Thanks

Ryan Tatusko

http://www.ryantatusko.wordpress.com

Hi Ryan!!!

Welcome to the Bench!!! I'll keep an eye out for you!!! Best of luck!!

Pete

Welcome to the Bench, it's a great place to trade or discuss just about anything.

Enjoy chasing the dream and your time here!

All the best, Ryan - Don't give up! Chris Coste (Phillies) made it to the big show after somewhat of a struggle - you can do it!!!

Welcome aboard!
John

Welcome!

I'll definitely have to come watch you pitch this season. I'll be picking up some of your Bowman Chrome cards as well.

Best of luck,

~Greg