Help Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhk5150

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Is anyone aware of a place where one can get entire set checklists of older sets? Besides Beckett.com which you have to pay for, I am aware of no other on line source. If anyone has any information, It would be greatly appreciated. I am attempting to identify some early-mid 90's NBA Hoops Basketball cards and want to make sure I inventory them correctly. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if you can help. Thanks.

Hey DaClyde,

I have been to the Beckett site about three times since I posted here, trying to figure out just how to access checkllists for the early 90's NBA Hoops I am trying to get lists on and, for the life of me I cannot figure out how to do it. The sad thing is, I had done it once before a few years ago, and just cannot figure out how to access them now. If anyone cares to send me instructions on how to do so, it sure would be appreciated. Thanks Da for your post.