Hey Everybody đź‘‹

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuffelsDugout941

Bench Warmer
New member here! My name is Kevin Duffy. I own a small business, “Duffel’s Dugout”, that’s available on multiple platforms. I was introduced and told about this group by David Crum, and can’t believe I haven’t heard about it before!
I’ve been a big collector & sports fan for over 40 years and now look at it as a fun way to spend time with my kids, who now also enjoy ripping packs and building their p/c’s.
My favorite MLB teams to cheer on & collect are the New York Mets, Pittsburgh Pirates & Tampa Bay Rays. New York Giants and Tampa Bay Bucs are my NFL teams; but I have tons of players on other teams that I love to stash too.
My favorite part of this hobby is MLB prospecting. I love following a young players development and career paths from the beginning.
I have a massive amount of cards & memorabilia, (mostly MLB & NFL, but do have all sports) so if I can be of any help in trades or set/rainbow building, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
I look forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to The Bench. Always looking for 2000 Fleer Focus Masterpiece Manias #d ro 300, 2012 Bowman Platinum Gold #d to 50 refractors and Red #d to 25 refractors , Plus a handful of 1998 Topps TEK cards.

I would love to trade with you. I can supply your teams in exchange for Cubs, Bears, Blackhawks and Bulls. Welcome, and speaking as someone who’s been on this site for many years, this is an incredible place to do business.

Back