Hey Everybody đź‘‹

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuffelsDugout941

Bench Warmer
New member here! My name is Kevin Duffy. I own a small business, “Duffel’s Dugout”, that’s available on multiple platforms. I was introduced and told about this group by David Crum, and can’t believe I haven’t heard about it before!
I’ve been a big collector & sports fan for over 40 years and now look at it as a fun way to spend time with my kids, who now also enjoy ripping packs and building their p/c’s.
My favorite MLB teams to cheer on & collect are the New York Mets, Pittsburgh Pirates & Tampa Bay Rays. New York Giants and Tampa Bay Bucs are my NFL teams; but I have tons of players on other teams that I love to stash too.
My favorite part of this hobby is MLB prospecting. I love following a young players development and career paths from the beginning.
I have a massive amount of cards & memorabilia, (mostly MLB & NFL, but do have all sports) so if I can be of any help in trades or set/rainbow building, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
I look forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to The Bench. Always looking for 2000 Fleer Focus Masterpiece Manias #d ro 300, 2012 Bowman Platinum Gold #d to 50 refractors and Red #d to 25 refractors , Plus a handful of 1998 Topps TEK cards.

Back