Hey, look at what I did :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thanks...2 Theriots, the purple Fukudome, light blue Lee, purple Banks and Pie, and the brown Rich Hill to go for the whole team...

That is very cool! I love hearing about rainbows being completed, a very interesting player collector twist. Almost want to do one myself just for the challenge.

Congrats,

Todd

Running out of places to find these though. Have never seen the Fukudome, Banks, or Theriot purples, and I am not sure I will.

NICE!!!!!

I hope to finish my 2007 Bowman BDPP99 Longoria rainbow someday. I'm up to the Blue Refractor.

How long do ya think it took ya to get them all? Also, did ya Trade or Buy them? Inquiring minds want to know.

Again, NICE..... Thanks for the look, Paul

NICE!!!!!

I hope to finish my 2007 Bowman BDPP99 Longoria rainbow someday. I'm up to the Blue Refractor.

How long do ya think it took ya to get them all? Also, did ya Trade or Buy them? Inquiring minds want to know.

Again, NICE..... Thanks for the look, Paul

Traded for just about everything except the purples. I did trade for one of those, but bought the other 4. It gets to the point where you'll pay full book, especially because these are low value cards. I bought 3 of them off one person at Sportslots, so that helped. I started this in January 09...As my number one priority too, I have 8/103 to go (this includes those unnumbered beige parallels too)

Nice!! I am still working on the Ozzie Rainbow from this set, Luckily I have the purple /25 the rest should be easy to find

Nice!!!
"Rainbow Z"
Good job.

p/s: I have these from your needs list - 2009 Upper Deck X
15 - Harden, 17 - D. Lee, 18 Big "Z", 19 A. Ramirez

Will trade for 2007 Bowman Heritage Rainbow Foil # 181 - Ichiro.

Thanks, Rich

Nice job on the Cubs Heroes.

I need a #16 Ripken seagreen/99 to complete my Ripken rainbow.
If you find one searching for the rest of yours LMK.
I'll give 20$ for it.
Thanks AL

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps