Hey Pat (pltcards)...I was cleaning off the computer desk area, and look what I found

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
BSL%20$$$$$$.jpg

I totally forgot about it until I just "uncovered" it, and it immediately made me smile. Gotta love the fun of the BSL!!!!!!

Ha Ha,I had forgotten all about that too. Man that seems like a long time ago. Good stuff for sure. Thanks for the laugh Tony

It is against the law to write on money. I am going to have to call the FBI.

I wonder if you can be an owner from in "The slammer".

Ron

That simulated dollar has been out of circulation for a while now. Don't know that it will ever try to be, given I don't want to get myself put into the slammer for passing "simulated" currency. But it sure was a nice reminder of the good sparring that Pat and I had back in the BSL 1.0 . Signed dollars are nice wagers and keepsakes, LOL.

That simulated dollar has been out of circulation for a while now. Don't know that it will ever try to be, given I don't want to get myself put into the slammer for passing "simulated" currency. But it sure was a nice reminder of the good sparring that Pat and I had back in the BSL 1.0 . Signed dollars are nice wagers and keepsakes, LOL.

it seemed like we had some great battles back then for sure. Now I cant seem to get a decent team together no matter what I do. Always start out good, die in the middle, and then come on strong when it is too late. Oh, well, maybe we can get back to a playoff meeting one of these seasons again. LOL