Hi from Down Under!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pmitch_82

Prospect
Hey guys,

Aussie collector here from Melbourne, Australia. This seems like a pretty cool site, already found a few things I need and have sent some PM's to buy some stuff, so great to knock some things off the never-ending needlist.
So I found you guys from a site called Hoop Royalty. I'm a bit of a different collector, no players and only collecting stuff from the mid 90's so its a bit hard to find what I need...

I am collecting one newer set, that is the Upper deck SE 2003-04 Die Cut set, I have finished the 93/94 and the 07/08 set just need 5 more cards from 03-04 to complete my favourite set of all time(send me a PM str8 away if u have Garnett, Duncan, Payton, Brand or Nowitski and i'll send u some $$$)

Anyways guys hope to get the trade rating off to a flying start, I have over 80 feedback scores from 3 other sites, so looking forward to trading here!!!

Phill

Welcome, there are a few of us setbuilders, but not many for basketball. Best of luck, check my site out if you think you can help.