Hi from Down Under!!!

pmitch_82

5.00 star(s)
Hey guys,

Aussie collector here from Melbourne, Australia. This seems like a pretty cool site, already found a few things I need and have sent some PM's to buy some stuff, so great to knock some things off the never-ending needlist.
So I found you guys from a site called Hoop Royalty. I'm a bit of a different collector, no players and only collecting stuff from the mid 90's so its a bit hard to find what I need...

I am collecting one newer set, that is the Upper deck SE 2003-04 Die Cut set, I have finished the 93/94 and the 07/08 set just need 5 more cards from 03-04 to complete my favourite set of all time(send me a PM str8 away if u have Garnett, Duncan, Payton, Brand or Nowitski and i'll send u some $$$)

Anyways guys hope to get the trade rating off to a flying start, I have over 80 feedback scores from 3 other sites, so looking forward to trading here!!!

Phill

worldwideed

5.00 star(s)
Hello, down there. I'm a big fan of fellow countryman Ryan Rowland-Smith and have even started a small collection of him. He sure threw well last night.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Howdy

Welcome aboard Matey
You will enjoy it here on "THE PINE"
So let the tradin begin
Chieftazmisty

JamesNevans

5.00 star(s)
Welcome, there are a few of us setbuilders, but not many for basketball. Best of luck, check my site out if you think you can help.

Sponsors