Hi, I am new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kready

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi,
I am new to this site.
I collect mainly bowman chrome draft.
This year I have decided to try and complete the 2012 bowman draft silver ice set. I also am buying,trading for the Red Ice as well.

I "think" I posted my silver ice set correctly. I also have over 100 silver ice cards for trade. please ask.

I also "speck" on a few rookies each year........I will trade for any sub-set refractors,autos, anything of K.Zimmer, K.Gausman, Gallo,Dahl or Zunino.

Rookie wants from 2011 Profar,Bundy,Bradley(ARIZ) Bauer,Starling,Springer
2010.Sale and Machado.......

Any help is appreciated. Don

Welcome to the Bench !
I have these 2012 Bowman Ice for sale PLMK if you need any
Silver Ice #BDPP68
Red Ice BP56 Kyle Simon Orioles /25
Red Ice #BDPP 15 Luke Bard Twins /25
Red Ice #BDPP44 Spencer Edwards Rays /25
Red Ice #BDPP113 Scott Oberg Rockies /25
email me at [email protected]

Hi! Welcome to The Bench! Also working on the 2012 bowman draft silver set....Heres the duplicates I have for trade bdpp6, bdpp92 and bdpp 134. My want list is on the Baseball set collects thread. Best regards, David

David,
I am pretty sure I am working with one of your friends to get some of your wants(my doubles) from the 2012 bowman chrome draft set.......I think I have about 6or 7 that you need. Are you doing the rookie set 1-55 as well? Don

David,
I am pretty sure I am working with one of your friends to get some of your wants(my doubles) from the 2012 bowman chrome draft set.......I think I have about 6or 7 that you need. Are you doing the rookie set 1-55 as well? Don

LEONOFNJ.....Also doing the rookie set as well...I have theses duplicates for trade: BDPP6, BDPP89, BDPP92, BDPP126, BPDD134, BDPP147, BDPP148 for trade...I have a thread on the baseball building set ....where it lists all of my prospect silver want list. Best regards, David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back