Hogan and Reggie Miller in 10/8...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan Terry Bollea - 2/2 - 97 Days - Wasn't sure if this was coming back, but a HUGE addition to my personal pc! It brings back a lot of memories, like wearing my NWO shirt in middle school.

Reggie Miller - 1/1 - c/o Inside the NBA studios - Signed his RC beautifully!

Darryl Strawberry and Doc Gooden Recollection autos for the Mets PC. I decided a Mets PC wasn't a Mets PC without Doc and Darryl. Also one of the nicest Strawberry autos I've ever seen on a card!

hh.png

rm.png

ds.png

dg.png

Great TTM and mail day!

Thanks for looking,

Jeremy

Awesome pick ups. Reggie was the first TTM card I sent when I was a kid. He sent back a 5*7 pre print then. Was disappointed as a kid. may need to try him now.

could you pm me the address you used?

congrats, heck I remember wearing my Hulkamania t-shirt as a kid on top of my NWO shirts but was Sting went to the Wolf Pac I had to get the red shirt and retire the white. Never was a fan of "Hollywood"

congrats, heck I remember wearing my Hulkamania t-shirt as a kid on top of my NWO shirts but was Sting went to the Wolf Pac I had to get the red shirt and retire the white. Never was a fan of "Hollywood"

What about Sting in TNA? I gotta admit I like him better as a heel character than a good guy.

Congrats!!!!
I am a big fan of Wrestling and I got to say that the hogans look Great.
Can you please share the address :)

What about Sting in TNA? I gotta admit I like him better as a heel character than a good guy.

never remember when TNA is on and when I do he is never on, I started watching it for a bit just to watch him and "The New Age Outlawz", BG and Kip James as they are called in TNA but even then I barely ever seen them on the times I watched and could never really get into it much.

I will try Hulk Hogan. Hopefully I will be as lucky.Would be a great addition to my wrestling collection. Thanks for the address.

Hey great successes, I am a huge fan of Mr. Miller, he is one of my favorite players of all-time, Could you please pm the address?
Thanks...Dylan