how do I delete an incomplete transaction?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEPatriotsFan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
long story short, I have a freebie transaction from last year that never happened...I'd love to remove it from my list but I do not know how...any suggestions? thanks

You should be able to click on the freebie transaction and see to the right ....report....click on it and ask that the transaction be deleted....One of the Moderators will get the report and look into your request....be patience as it may take a few days for one of the moderators to get in touch with you. Best regards, David

long story short, I have a freebie transaction from last year that never happened...I'd love to remove it from my list but I do not know how...any suggestions? thanks

Easiest way to deal with it is to just let it fall into your forgotten trades. I don't the exact time frame of that happening, but it will eventually.

Easiest way to deal with it is to just let it fall into your forgotten trades. I don't the exact time frame of that happening, but it will eventually.
Hi Katester44! Since the updates....this no longer happens. I even had two that came back on my activity list....even through they were a few years old (they were on the inactive list). Only way was I filed a report and I believe Mike deleted the trades when I filed a report on them. Best regards, David

Under the old Trade manager.....after one year of inactivity the trade would move to the inactive file. However, under the new transactions......u see the filters....and click on it and theres no inactive file.....only active, completed, cancelled, etc, ....but no inactive file. Thats why the inactive trades stay on the members listing and can only be removed by moderators when a report is filed. Best regards, David

It has been a while since I've looked at the code but I believe David is right. Once a transaction has been confirmed, it can only be completed by the members or cancelled by a moderator. If the transaction has not yet been confirmed, then either member can still cancel it themselves. Also, transactions that have not been confirmed after a certain amount of time are automatically removed.