How do you guys make your customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I use GIMP, which is a free downloadable program. It is very similar to Photoshop. I print my photos on standard 4x6 photo paper. I don't size my photos to the size of cards. I simply make them 4x6 in size. It's a great deal of fun and many players will send me notes asking for additional copies of the photos for their own use (give to children/grandchildren, keep for themselves, use for other collectors, etc.). That to me is the ultimate compliment of the work that I've done.

When I got my computer in 2002 it came with a program from Microsoft called Picture It Photo. It has all these cool effects you can do to pictures. I have finally found a good use for it...Once I have the image of a card I want to create, I can use special effects to alter the picture....I then use microsoft word to re-size to 3 1/2 X 2 1/2, print on photo paper and use an exacto knife to cut

Pencil Sketch effect

Beltran.jpg

Poster Edge effect

Acosta.jpg

The look great signed....

Harris.jpg

Last edited: