How would you rate my HOF Auto collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Color me impressed... love the perez-steele ones. I need to get myself a Vin Scully auto!! Nice collection man.

Adam

I think you should enter it.. we may have to go head to head on this one.. it would be interesting :)
There is some nice pieces in there you know :)

As far as nice pieces, it is a great collection. A lot of depth with multiple players and some very nice items. If you are going for sheer count of unique HOFers, it's average.

It is very easy to put together a nice run of certified HOF members now days. It'll cost you a tidy sum, but most of the easier to find players are readily available. Beyond that, you need to look for cuts and then after market certification or vintage non-certified items. A couple guys from the next tier would really add to the collection.

There is a good mix of HoF and some guys who have no shot at all of getting in the Hall but overall a solid "B." The next few tiers of HoFers would add a lot to the score, as mentioned previously. Nice selection of pack-pulled, PSA graded cards and post cards.

I would love to get the UD Heroes autos (Aaron, Bench/Morgan, etc). Those are awesome!

Really nice HOF Auto collection. I liked the Schmidt's the best. All you need now is future HOFer Jim Thome.:) He does TTM auto's. Keep up the great collection!

Gary