Huge thanks to David K.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Homerun

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys,

I just wanted to tell you guys about the amazing generosity of David K. I am currently working on getting an autograph of every White Sox player that was on the '05 World Series team, and David saw that. He offered this to me for free, and I graciously accepted it.

IMG_0001_zpsfcc2c8eb.jpg

I am blown away. It is a beautiful card. Thanks so much David for this great card for my collection. :)

When can in life, always pay it forward; good job David K.

Hey guys,

I just wanted to tell you guys about the amazing generosity of David K. I am currently working on getting an autograph of every White Sox player that was on the '05 World Series team, and David saw that. He offered this to me for free, and I graciously accepted it.

IMG_0001_zpsfcc2c8eb.jpg

I am blown away. It is a beautiful card. Thanks so much David for this great card for my collection. :)

David is one of the best members here. a true good guy and a great asset to the bench. Glad to have him here.

Wholeheartedly agree, David is a super guy, helped me out by buying some cards off of me very quickly after I lost my job last year and was selling, he was generous and helpful....truly a class act!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Someone on Beckett about 8 years ago sent me a 5 piece GU autograph 1/1 of Sheffield. Could have easily gotten $80 at the time for it on eBay. I was astonished and forever grateful. I'd also like to take the time to thank David for his contributions to the bench. Since I've started posting here off and on almost 6 years ago I've seen him many of times all over the place making deals! His generosity shouldn't be overlooked as there's only a few more "good guys" out there willing to these types of things, especially in this economy. Thank you David, although you didn't do anything directly for me that I can remember you're impacting everyone by your contributions to the hobby and TheBench.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.