Hundreds of Autos/GU/Refs FS for shipping + you choose the price!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just added over 5,000 2013/14/15 Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Bowman Draft and Topps Heritage to these lots.

Red Sox team collector here. I saw a few Red Sox autos. In order to give you a fair price, can you let me know what you have for the Red Sox as far as the base/inserts go? I did not see them pictured. Thanks.

Wayne

Wayne: I know there is a few Rusney Castillo, Rafael Devers, Bogaerts, Trey Ball, etc. RC's that are in there, any vet base will be from 2012-2015, and there are various refs/inserts from 2012-15

Hi there - would be interested in Astros
can you PM me a list of the cards (autos, rookies, inserts, base) you have

and what you are looking for them

Bumping this up; I have a few lots ready to roll; just need someone to claim them and they will be on their way to you.

Remember, these lots will be shipped to you and then you will just send me the exact cost of the postage, plus whatever you think is fair for the cards contained.

Last edited:
Here are a couple pictures that showed some of the Auto/GU and Refractors/inserts in the lots; there is more than what is pictured, I have been adding cards to each pile since I started the thread.

IMG_7258_zpss8w8qey5.jpg
IMG_7261_zpsoeve3gz2.jpg

Just updated the OP with pictures of new stuff I just got in; over 150+ 2015 Topps Chrome Refractors/Prizm/Sepia, 2013 Bowman Draft Refractors, 2014 Bowman Draft Refractors, 2015 Bowman Yellow.

All of these cards are included in their respective team lots; there are also over 100 Auto/GU that are included at my last count.

Just found 40~ 2015 Topps Originals that will go in their respective teams' pile as well.

IMG_7312_zpsgcv9melr.jpg

Last edited:
Just added 2014 Tek to the goodies in each lot - these are loaded with great stuff and all for the cost of shipping plus whatever you think the cards are worth.